Williamson Pro Series Dual Wavelength Pyrometers feature state of the art technology to provide accurate and reliable measurements for traditional and challenging applicatons.
Advanced Capabilities of Dual Wavelength Pyrometers
- Pro 80/90 Pyrometers automatically compensate for emissivity variations of greybody material.
- Industry-leading signal dilution capability eliminates the need for precise alignment and improves accuracy in hostile environments where the target energy is diluted by intervening media.
- Patented ESP Filters enable Dual Wavelength Sensors to recognize extreme intermittent measurement conditions and ONLY report VALID temperature values.
Simple Installation and Operation
- Text-based menu system assures easy setup and operation.
- A complete selection of wavelengths, optics, sensor configurations and accessories ensures each sensor can be designed for the specific requirements of each application.
- Built-in signal strength/emiissivity and signal dilution measurements continuously verify process conditions. For example: Validating Sensor Alignment and Surface Properties of Metals.
Standard Features of Pro Series Dual Wavelength Pyrometers
- Temperature Limits: 200 - 4500˚F / 95 - 2475˚ C
- Line of sight, visual aiming, laser aiming and fiber optic aim light alignment options
- A selection of narrow band wavelengths for precise measurement on demandiing applications
- Use as Stand-Alone transmitter or connected to a panel meter, recorder, PID Controller or PLC
- Programmable 4-20mA and voltage outputs, as well as RS232 and RS485 communications
- Built-in human interface with intuitive text based menu for sensor adjustments
- Rugged NEMA4X (IP65), NEMA7 and CENELEC enclosures
- 2 Year Warranty