PRO Series Multi Wavelength Pyrometers feature state of the art technology to provide accurate, reliable measurements for traditional and challenging applicatons.
Advanced Multi Wavelength Capabilities
- PRO 100/200 Pyrometers automatically compensate for emissivity variations of complex non-greybody materials.
- Industry-leading signal dilution capability eliminates the need for precise alignment and improves accuracy in hostile environments where target energy is diluted by intervening media.
- Patented ESP Filters enable Multi Wavelength Sensors to recognize extreme intermittent measurement conditions and ONLY report VALID temperature values.
Simple Installation and Operation
- Text-based menu system assures easy setup and operation.
- A complete selection of wavelengths, optics, sensor configurations and accessories ensures each sensor can be designed for the specific requirements of each application.
- Built-in signal strength/emissivity and signal dilution measurements continuously verify process conditions. For example: Validating sensor alignment and surface properties of metals.
Standard Features of PRO Series Multi Wavelength Sensors
- Temperature Limits: 200 - 4500˚F / 95 - 2475˚C
- Line of sight, visual aiming, laser aiming and fiber optic aim light alignment options
- A selection of narrow band wavelengths for precise measurement on demandiing applications
- Use as Stand-Alone transmitter or connected to a panel meter, recorder, PID Controller or PLC
- Programmable 4-20mA and voltage outputs, as well as RS232 and RS485 communications
- Built-in human interface with intuitive text based menu for sensor adjustments
- Rugged NEMA4X (IP65), NEMA7 and CENELEC enclosures
- 2 Year Warranty