The PRO 40/50 Series offers a complete family of single-wavelength infrared thermometers featuring state-of-the-art technology to provide accurate and reliable measurements for a wide range of industrial applications.
PRO 40/50 Series Pyrometers feature a variety of input, output, and alarm options to enable advanced process monitoring and control capabilities. Each sensor can be configured to operate as a stand-alone sensor or with a remote Interface Module using the sensor’s six conductor interconnecting cable.
Standard Features of PRO 40/50 Series Single Wavelength Pyrometers
- Temperature limits: 0˚ to 4500˚ F / 0˚ to 2475˚ C
- Through the Lens Visual Aiming, Laser Aiming, and Fiber Optic Aim Light alignment options
- A complete range of precisely selected short, long and specialty wavelengths
- A choice of low and high resolution optics
- 4-20mA and voltage sensor outputs which may be programmed with a choice of up to 5 different measured parameters
- Bi-directional RS232 andRS485 communications
- Built-in human interface with intuitive text based menu for sensor adjustment
- Stand alone sensors feature a menu selectable alarm relay or analog input for remote emissivity and alarm set point adjustments
- Optional remote interface module with a built-in AC power supply and a wide selection of output and alarm options
- Rugged NEMA 4X (IP65) sensor enclosure, optional Explosion Proof enclosure for hazardous environments available
PRO 40 Pyrometers feature high resolution optics, through the lens aiming and optional integrated laser aiming for precise verification of alignment.
Pro 50 Pyrometers feature a fiber optic configuration with heavy duty design, high resolution optics and an optional built-in aim light