The Gold Series is a complete line of single wavelength infrared pyrometers featuring state of the art technology to provide accurate, reliable measurements for a range of general industrial applications.
Standard Features of Gold Series Single Wavelength Infrared Pyrometer
- Temperature limits: 0˚ to 4500˚F / 0˚ to 2475˚C
- Line of Sight, Laser Aiming, and Fiber Optic Aim Light alignment options
- A complete range of precisely selected short, long and specialty wavelengths
- 4-20mA and voltage sensor outputs which may be programmed with a choice of up to 5 different measured parameters
- Bi-directional RS232 andRS485 communications
- Built-in human interface with intuitive text based menu for sensor adjustment
- Stand alone sensors feature a menu selectable alarm relay or analog input for remote emissivity and alarm set point adjustments
- Optional remote interface module with a built-in AC power supply and a wide selection of output and alarm options
- NEMA 4X sensor enclosure, optional Explosion Proof enclosures for hazardous environments available
Gold 20 Infrared Pyrometers feature standard resolution optics and optional integrated laser aiming
Gold 30 Series Infrared Pyrometers feature a fiber optic configuration with a rugged, compact design and an optional built-in aim light.